Thursday, July 28, 2011

Do Morkies adjust well to a new home?

I finally figured out what's going on. It took a while, but I think I get it.

Mom and Dad were packing up all our stuff for a long time, and boy, was the place a mess. What was going on? They started moving everything out of our apartment. Over a few days, it got emptier and emptier.

Then this weekend, they brought Loki and me over to the place where all our stuff was. We stayed there overnight, and the next night, and we are still here. I think we are living here now.

Do Morkies (Maltese-Yorkies) adjust well to a new home?

As a two-month-old puppy, I think I adjusted pretty well to my new home. After a couple days, I could barely remember what my life had once been like. Of course, I loved going for car rides and seeing new places, but I remembered where home was.

After living in one place for most of my life, I think I have adjusted pretty well to my new home. Of course, all Morkies are not the same. I have a very outgoing personality. I have been called a social butterfly...although I do still get nervous when there are lots of people or strange animals around.

Most dogs and cats do adjust pretty well to living in a new place. Just give them a couple days to get used to their new surroundings and get their bearing. They will feel right at home in no time.

But I have a feeling this is only temporary... Where is the next place I will call 'home'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...