Friday, December 6, 2013

Hello, everybody - I'm back!

Hi, everybody! I'm back...yes, it's me - Mila, the Morkie.

I'm so very sorry for my absence over the past couple years (my mama has been hogging the laptop, and I couldn't figure out how to turn it on while she was gone to work...okay, okay - I'm just making excuses). Anyway, I'm all grown up now, and ready to get back into blogging.

Sorry to those of you who have left comments that I haven't replied to, and I kindly thank you for visiting.

What have I been up to over the past couple years? Oh, boy, where do I start? We have moved to several new houses, and finally bought a house in South Dakota, so I guess that's where we'll be for a while now.

We have had a couple Christmases, and I got all kinds of yummy treats in my stocking. Now, it's almost Christmas again, and I'm sure excited to see what I get this year!

Other than naps and treats - oh, and snuggling! - I suppose I don't have much going on right now. I'll have to think a bit and come up with something exciting to post on my blog. For now, I'll leave you with a grown-up picture of myself:






Later,

XOXO Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...