Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Scary Encounter

Hi, this is Tonya. I'm Mila's mom, and I'll probably pop in every once in a while with a Mila story.

Like most dogs, Mila is terrified of the vacuum cleaner. Every time I pull it out, she'll bark at it a few times, then run and hide under one of the end tables until it's out of sight.

~

Well, we decided to go for a walk today, like we often do when I get home from work. What does this have to do with vacuums, you're probably wondering. Bear with me, and you'll find out.

So we're walking around the block and suddenly Mila starts barking at something I can't see. I'm confused. There are no people or animals to be seen. As we walk past the dumpster, I see what has her agitated.

There's an empty Bissell vacuum cleaner box next to the dumpster. The picture on the box even has a vacuum that looks a lot like ours.

~

I chuckled to myself the rest of the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...